We support Ethnic communities mainly Somali mothers in the UK to help each and their families for positive integration.
- Provide advice, information and guidance on health, education, housing and welfare issues.
- Facilitate thematic workshops to raise the awareness of the challenges faced by Ethnic communities English is their first language.
- Promote community participation, integration and cohesion.
- Deliver training to strengthen families and communities
- Support schools in understanding the need of refugees and migrant students, engage with parents and assist students in achieving their potential.
- Organise cultural events and exhibition of Arts.
- Advocate for the issues raised by the Somali women and their families.
- Bridge the gap between ethnic communities and service providers.