To ensure the participation of the Somali community in Brent in any decisions that is affecting them. Mainly decisions affecting Somali mothers in the UK to help each other and their families for positive integration. We
- Provide advice, information and guidance on health, education, housing and welfare issues.
- Facilitate thematic workshops to raise the awareness of the challenges faced by Ethnic communities English is their first language.
- Promote community participation, integration and cohesion.
- Deliver training to strengthen families and communities
- Support schools in understanding the need of refugees and migrant students, engage with parents and assist students in achieving their potential.
- Organise cultural events and exhibition of Arts.
- Advocate for the issues raised by the Somali women and their families.
- Bridge the gap between ethnic communities and service providers.